DEADLINE: APRIL 12th 2019
You will need to upload the following items to accompany your application.
Please have them to hand before you begin.
- Picture of your stand (Open)
- Your menu (If applicable)
- Your EHO Registration form
- All relevant Fire Certs
- Insurance Policy Cover Note
Trader Application's Terms and Conditions (please read and agree)
- Load in and out must occur within the allocated time slots.
- All vehicles must be removed from site 4 hours before the event starts. There is no vehicular access/movement allowed once site is open to the public.
- Not attempt to set up or trade at any other location than your designated pitch
- All traders must remain open and operating for the core opening hours of the Festival.
- All Traders must use adequate weights on their units. Body&Soul accepts no responsibility for any damage to units caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Body&Soul do not offer exclusivity to any vendor.
- All traders must cooperate fully with all officials, event staff and security.
- Body&Soul take no responsibility for trading levels during event. There are no guarantees.
- Traders shall not use sound systems on their stalls unless authorised by event official.
- Traders shall not extend past the given frontage line or total footprint agreed on application. Traders must keep vehicle movement to a minimum on site. A member of staff will inform you of the driving routes. Any vehicles without the correct pass will be removed.
- All traders should be aware that deliveries are the responsibility of the trader. Deliveries come on site at their own risk and traders must consult with Body&Soul as to what the procedure is for deliveries for the specific event.
- Note staff passes and wristbands are all numbered and traceable back to the organisation they are issued to. If these are found to be misused or tampered with, the offender will be removed from the site and the pass will not be replaced.
- Body&Soul reserves the right to eject any individual from the site.
- No animals are allowed on site (with the exception of guide dogs).
- All stalls must close down strictly at the time given. Lack of cooperation will eliminate you from being considered for further participation in Body&Soul organised events.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any bookings or refuse the right to trade to any traders. Full refunds will only be issued in the event of management canceling any bookings.
- Traders who have applied to supply phone charging facilities at the festival will only be permitted to provide the service when the Vodafone Recharge tent is closed. Recharge is not permitted on Friday between 16:00 and 21:00 and Saturday & Sunday between the hours of 11:00 and 21:00
- Any invoice updates (e.g. pitch size; power requirements) that take place on site will incur a €50 administration fee, plus the additional requirement cost. Please ensure the details on your invoice are correct for pitch size, power and water. Any updates should be confirmed by Email to Body&Soul at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 3rd June.
Body&Soul will designate each trader their trading location and this is non-negotiable. The control of the concessions area is licensed to Body&Soul. This license includes responsibility for any damage inflicted upon the designated site, its trees, its furniture, its grass and it’s paving (where applicable) and any/all fixtures and fittings within the site boundaries. Body&Soul will divide and sub-license the area. The sub-licensed area allocated to you will be defined as your ‘Pitch’. Any damage caused to your pitch, whilst sub-licensed to you will be your responsibility and any required remedial works will have to be paid for by you. You will also be liable for the costs for any required remedial works in the case of damage caused to the grounds, by you or any member or your staff, or any delivery vehicles, en route to or from your pitch.
- Stallholders should not sell any type of goods other than those for which they are registered and have applied to sell. Body&Soul reserves the right to prevent you selling goods not listed on your application.
- No alcohol, cigarettes, herbal highs, drugs or sky lanterns can be sold.
- No counterfeit goods or copyright protected goods can be sold.
- No unauthorised merchandise can be sold.
- There should be no illegal trading or purchasing stock on site. If illegal trading is discovered, the trader will be stopped trading and removed from site & prosecuted
3. Food Traders:
- All food traders must comply with all local Environmental Health Office regulations.
- All Food Traders must have a list of ingredients in English and a best before date clearly marked on all pre-packed food.
- All food traders must have hand wash facilities with hot & cold running water where applicable.
- All food traders must have the required number of wash up sinks with hot and cold running water. Traders must not use the hand wash sinks provided by the event as wash up sinks. They are strictly hand wash only.
- All food traders must use designated trader/food handler toilets.
- All food traders must be aware of and comply with the current Irish food waste legislation.
- All food waste MUST be disposed of separately to general waste – specific bins will be provided onsite. This is a council directive and they will be imposing fines on individuals who don’t comply.
- All food traders must use Fair Trade products where applicable i.e. Coffee / Tea / Sugar / Bananas / Chocolate / Hot Chocolate.
- All food traders must ensure all meats are traceable and Irish where applicable.
- All food traders must make themselves aware of the Food Hygiene Legislation such as statutory temperature controls in selling, displaying and transporting foods, best before dates, correct labeling in English.
- Food traders shall not sell any type of foods other than those for which they are registered and have applied to sell. Body&Soul reserves the right to prevent you selling goods not listed on your application.
- All food traders must ensure a level of quality & freshness of goods for sale is paramount.
- All food traders must be aware that all Gas units will be subject to a Gas Soundness Test on site. An Independent contractor will carry out this test and this is charged to you as an extra cost. The cost of any necessary repair work required in order to pass this test will also be charged to you. If you have never traded with Body&Soul before you must contact the gas contractor (Tony – 087 699 2692) prior to the event to ensure you comply with the relevant gas regulations.
- Payments are charged as per event Rate Card and are subject to VAT at the current Irish VAT rate of 23% or the current UK VAT rate of 20% (relative to where event is held).
- Payment should be lodged to the bank details as indicated on your invoice and within the timeframe stated.
- Proof of payment may be requested and traders should keep lodgement slip/ transaction document when arriving onsite. Any unpaid invoice, for whatever reason, will automatically forfeit the place in the event.
- Monies paid for days not used, are only refunded at the discretion of Body&Soul.
- Power charges and on site gas certification charges are charged as extra.
- Refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled by the Event Organiser.
5. Payment Referencing:
- Please keep proof of lodgement and bring with you to site.
6. VAT Registration:
- All non-resident traders booking in for events in ROI must be VAT registered and all resident traders will need either a VAT number or PPS number.
- VAT info is passed on to Revenue as per regulations.
- Prices of items for sale must be displayed EURO
- Price lists must be clear and easily read.
8. Deliveries onsite:
Pallas operates an online ordering system and a delivery service to site. Deliveries are between the hours of 5am and 9am on event days. There will be no deliveries permitted outside these hours. Please contact Emmet to open your account:
Emmet Somers: Ph: 087 284 8574
Note: No alcohol deliveries are permitted
Please note that any traders employing volunteers at their pitches or venues will be obliged to submit the working hours of each volunteer under their supervision. Trader volunteers will have the same shift patterns as any other volunteers on site. Volunteers are not permitted to complete manual labour and no heavy lifting should be asked of any volunteer.
Volunteers are not trained or insured to use any power tools while volunteering at Body&Soul.
Please note that an administration deposit is charged at the application stage. This deposit is refunded if the trader is not successful. If a trader is successful and chooses not to proceed with trading at the festival, the deposit is non-refundable.
You are obliged to be insured to cover any hazards, injury or losses that may occur at the festival. You will be required to have Professional Indemnity/Treatment Risk cover for a limit of €1,000,000. Depending on the nature of what you are doing you may also be required to have standard public liability insurance cover with a limit of indemnity of € 2.6M or € 6.4M.
You agree that Body&Soul Event Creations take no responsibility for any financial loss, or for any loss or damage to any of your equipment, goods or personal belongings. We do not hold any liability for personal injury to you or for injury to any member of the public, which have been directly or indirectly incurred by you.
You have not logged in. Please return to this page and register in order to apply for Body&Soul, Solas or Electric Picnic 2019