- Applications are processed and managed via
- Please read our Volunteer Terms & Conditions below
- All applications are on a first come first served basis
- Volunteers must be over 20 years of age – photo ID will be required.
- Only submit ONE application and wait for a response.
- Once you apply for a position you will be sent an email acknowledging receipt of your application. We do our best to respond within 4 weeks from your application date, however, we ask that you please be patient as there are many applications to process.
- All approved applications will be added to the General Volunteer pool for Team Leaders, Stewards, Entrance/Ticketing, Response Team, Volunteer Welfare Team and Earth Guardians.
- Whilst we try our best to pair volunteers with their first choice role each area manager (decor, site build, soul kids etc) has limited requirements.
- Volunteers are required to pay a deposit. The cost of the deposit will depend on the tier of ticket available at the time – so the earlier you pay your deposit, the cheaper it will be! The deposit will be returned within 14 days of the festival ONLY if all shifts are completed. Please read the T&C document for details.
- If you cancel your volunteering place after the Cancellation date (31st May) without a valid medical cert you will lose your full deposit.
- Weekend volunteers work 18 hours between Friday and Monday, this usually takes the form of 3 X 6-hour shifts. Pre & Post event volunteers are required to work 24 hours, this usually takes the form of 2 x 12-hour shifts.
Terms and Conditions
You must be 20 years or over to be considered for a Volunteer role. (You must be 25 or over to drive festival service vehicles.)
Photo ID must be produced on entry to the festival. No ID, no entry, no exceptions. Sorry, these are the festival rules.
You must have access to a current and usable email address as all applications and most correspondence will occur via email. If sharing computers please ensure you log into your own personal account in order to view correct information for your application.
Health & Safety:
You must comply with all site safety requirements. Upon arrival onsite you must complete the Health & Safety Induction, which covers site safety and regulations pertinent to your role description. All positions require you wear a Hi-Vis jacket at all times, which we can provide for you with a €10 refundable deposit.
Deposits & Shifts:
We ask that all volunteers commit to a minimum of 18 hours during the festival or 24 hours before or after the event. All volunteers are required to pay a deposit of equal value to a full weekend ticket inc. camping. This will be fully reimbursed to you at specific times upon completion of your designated shifts.
You must complete all shift requirements or forfeit your deposit. If you are unable to do a shift due to illness, injury or family emergency, you must contact your department head immediately.
You must notify us at least ten days before the festival if you are unable to attend as we will need this time to find a replacement. If you do not do this you may risk forfeiting your deposit.
Arrival & set- Up:
We ask that all volunteers on duty for the weekend MUST be onsite by (Thursday 20th June – 6pm). This is in order to get orientated, attend a Health & Safety briefing and meet your supervisor and fellow volunteers.
All pre event volunteers will be notified closer to the time as to when you will need to be onsite. Any questions you may have can be addressed at that point. Your name will be struck off the box office list on Thursday night, whether you are in or not – and you risk forfeiting your deposit. If running late, please give us ample warning.
Drugs & Alcohol:
We have a very strict policy on drugs & alcohol. No drinking alcohol or drug taking while on duty during shifts, or showing up for a shift whilst inebriated. This may result in you forfeiting your deposit.
Ticket Entry & Camping:
Your volunteer pass allows you entry to the festival, plus camping for the weekend in one of the designated volunteer camping areas. The volunteers campsites are strictly for volunteers ONLY- therefore those who want to camp with family or friends can do so in the general campsites.
Commit random acts of kindness, and give your all to making the festival an amazing experience for everyone!